After a successful 2018 Summer Placement programme the company are interested in speaking to prospective Summer Placement candidates for May/June to September 2019′.
We are interested in candidates for the following departments:
- Operations (Site Engineers & Site Management)
- Procurement (Buyers)
- Commercial (Quantity Surveying & Project Management)
- Bid & Tendering (Estimating & Planning)
- HV Power Solutions (Commissioning, Protection & Control)
- Applicants will ideally be attending college or university working towards a HND or Degree in a subject relevant to one of the above departments.
- Applicants must be willing to commit to at least 12 weeks
What you will gain?
- First hand exposure to what its like working within a Principal Contractor;
- The opportunity to work with a variety of clients such as Scottish Power Energy Networks, Scottish Power Renewables, Glasgow City Council, Lancashire County Council, Argyll & Bute Council and LIDL;
- After completion of your placement you will receive a written reference and there may be further opportunity to join the business after your studies.