NRS Group are currently recruiting for a Finishing Foreman to work on Retail projects UK wide. We anticipate that most of the work will be Central Belt but willingness to travel UK wide would be ideal.
- Assist the Site Manager to deliver Projects on time to the required Specification and to ensure high standards of workmanship are applied and maintained.
- Oversee the works undertaken by all trades including subcontractors. They will monitor the standards of work and ensure that they are undertaken to the required standards.
- Ensure that the Subcontractors are complying with all Risk Assessments and Method statements and that the works are undertaken in a safe manner.
- Liaising with Subcontractors representative to identify any areas of concern with regard to standards of work and H&S.
- Take responsibility for snagging the subcontractors works and preparing a snagging schedule for issue by Site Manager.
- Maintain a site diary of all works and report to the Site Manager any damages made by the subcontractor so that costs can be recovered for any remedial works required.
- Ensure that the works are presented to the client snag free at PC1 date and will then be responsible for closing out all snags identified by the client at PC1 within 7 days
- Maintain a photo record of the subcontractor works as they proceed.
- Inspect subcontractors works prior to the subcontractor leaving site.
- Attend Project meetings as required
Applicants will ideally from a trades background ideally Joinery. We also expect that the succesful candidate will have the following SMSTS, CSCS Supervisors Card, First Aid and PUSWA.
- Strong personality
- Good Communicator
- Able to work to timescales and deadlines
- Able to understand the Specification and drawings
- Able to work as a team player
- Computer literate in emails , word and excel
- Able to work away from home