NRS Group are currently looking for a Business Development Manager to based in Livingston, West Lothian representing the business across the UK and Ireland.
- Exploring new opportunities with prospective clients UK wide;
- Maintain existing client relationships and regularly attending meetings;
- Representing the Company at tradeshows and industry accredited events UK wide;
- Understand the Company’s capabilities and portfolio so clients can understand our full range of capabilities across Civil Engineering, Building and Power Solutions;
- Regularly update and develop marketing material to showcase the Company’s variety of sectors in both digital and hardcopy;
- Advise Bid Manager and Managing Director of potential new clients and business sectors;
- Identify leads and network to provide more tendering opportunities for the business;
- Organise client entertainment, company presence at events and hospitality;
- Regularly visit NRS projects to take photos for use on the NRS website and NRS LinkedIn Page;
- Keep track of client calls, meetings and key dates via Excel or CRM.
- Significant experience working within a business development role ideally within at least one of our three business sectors; Civil Engineering, Building & Power Solutions;
- The successful candidate will be able to represent the organisation in a professional manner with the ability to confidently sell the Company in client meetings and industry events.
- Competitive Salary
- 5% Pension (8% as of Apr 2019)
- 30 days holiday
- Fuel Card
- Company Car or Car Allowance